domingo, 14 de abril de 2013

I like story books



    "I like story books" is a great story for childrens that tell us the fantastic world of reading books, that emotivate to read some of then,they are many type of books: Adventure, Romance, Fantasy, Mystery or Thriller, non-fiction, poetry, etc, but the one I like is the science fiction, but one in specific: Glide, Glide is a good story books that it can guarantee many our of good reading, this story have something special, it can be read as book, or in e-books (electronic books), I like to read books, but I prefer to read on ebooks, because is more easy to take, on sometimes we let the book, because of the size or other things, it allways are in your cellphone, tablet, computer, or in other device. Don't matter with what you read, the important is to open that door and discover the wonderful world of reading, I invite you to try, no matter what type of story, or in where you are reading, the important is that you discover new things.

Here the link of the novel: http://www.wattpad.com/story/544618-glide

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario